Tile roofing systems provide a beautiful, durable, and safe home covering. Available in a wide variety of colors and styles, tile enhances the exterior of any home or business. Most tiles are virtually maintenance free, and are more structurally superior to other traditional roofing materials. Most tile is Class A fire rated, the highest fire-resistant rating available. If installed correctly, tile roofs are arguably the most cost-effective material choice for steep-slope roofing today. Tile is also environmentally friendly. It is made of concrete or clay, which is manufactured from basic raw materials such as sand, clay, cement and water! No other roof material choice can mimic the look of tile on your home or business. Unlike shingles and wood cedar products, tile has literally hundreds of color choices available today, making it the preferred roofing choice here in Arizona.
Benefits of Tile Roofing
- Aesthetically distinctive, creates instant curb appeal for any structure.
- Tile roofs are pest resistant, do not rot in wet climates, and are not damaged by heat or sunlight.
- Tiles are completely non–combustible with a Class A fire rating.
- Tile roofing systems allow air circulation under the tile, reducing heat transfer to attics.
- Tile is environmentally friendly.